THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21: Pist Off Pete's

It was a low key Tuesday. The usual suspects were all in attendance. They had the regular amenities: pool table, several cheaply priced beers on tap, juke box, etc.. They also had a horoscope dispenser machine. I thought I might get my horoscope for the day; WRONG. This evil machine dispensed one dollar calling cards that appeared to be some type of fake lottery scratcher. That really pist me off and I needed a beer; immediately. Miguel, the keeper of the bar, promptly pored me a pint of Racer 5 IPA. Numnumnumnum. Temper in check I began to enjoy the company of my constituents. Stretch pointed out that we had a real juke box on our hands. It was uncensored. You could find almost any artist or song. Theme music playing, beer in hand, friends about, the night began to form together like an East Oakland side show.

My name is Barack Jr. and I approve this message.

No comments: