THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 12: Lucky 13

Lucky 13 is a spot near the corner of Church and Market. My buddy Noah is the bartender on Sunday nights, so I figured we'd pay him a visit. Noah's a cool dude, the type of friend you only hear from when he needs something (sarcasm). His awesome girlfriend Diana was helping out as a bar-back, keeping the dungeon-like atmosphere spiffy. It was my first time here, and the place has that "gates of hell", dim-red lighting. It was Vinyl Hayride hillbilly night, and the tunes coming from the speakers made you want pull out a fiddle and start wrecking sh*t.


It was only 6 bucks for a PBR and a shot of your choice... minus the upper-shelf, good sh*t. Noah makes a mean margarita too, my boy Uly can attest to that. There was a sick-ass, old school custom Harley out front, I think it belonged to one of the regulars. The place had a steady crowd the whole night, which Diana said was a little unusual for a Sunday... she says it usually goes in waves. One thing that came in handy was that there were hella places to eat nearby. I grabbed some tacos from El Castillito, the Mexican place across from Safeway. Sparky's on the other side of Market is open 24 hours if you're partying late-night.
Met some cool folks at Lucky 13: Wendy, Twila (who's name I f*cked up twice), gotta thank my homie Uly for striking thru, Aaron, Juan, Catherine, Ariana and Mimi.




PS- Noah, thanks for not buying me that $2 Pabst at the end of the night... what a pal! *(see below)


**Update: Apparently my damaged memory deceives me. After talking to Noah, it looks like I was out of line in my stupor. I didn't tip, and forgot to pay my tab...apologies brother! Quick tip: drinking marathons kill brain cells, dead.

No comments: