THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 17: Fiddler's Green

Ahhhhh the luck of the Irish was with us tonight.  Located by Fisherman’s Wharf, Fiddler’s Green had that local charm with remnants of what I would think Ireland would be like.  (Need to plan a trip out there. Wait til they get a load of me!)   We got there early since we here this place can get packed, especially on a Friday night.  They have live music every day.   Sabbach plays from Thursday til Sunday.  He has been playing here for 15 years.  I’m sure Fiddler’s has been good to him and vice versa.  Once it hit 9pm, their upstairs opened up with a full bar, dance floor and a DJ to help you dance your ass off!  Wait, where am I?  This place has something for everyone.  More of the younger crowd was upstairs, while the mature local crowd was downstairs.  I spent most of my time with the O.G.’s.  Kevin, our bartender, host, entertainer and new friend was one of the best things that could happen to 30 Days of Debauchery and All City Project Crew!  The best way I can describe Kevin is that he was the combination of all of my favorite Irish folks rolled into one!  He heard from some of our friends that 30 Days was coming and he made sure he took care of us from the very beginning.  There was a point when I wanted to tip him out since he got me and Luther a shot, but he kept saying, “Ryan, don’t do that.”  We still managed to empty our pockets by the end of the night and made sure we left him with something.  Hey, when bars treat you that well, you’ll always come back.   I even got a chance to meet the owner Patrick and had a shot with him.  I think that was my back to back to back shots of Jamison.  Shot out to the rest of the staff: Jimmy, Dean, and Chris… Great job guys!  How does a chic come to the bar with no money and no ID and think she can come in?   Fiddler’s, I can’t thank you enough for the hospitality.  Next time when I visit, I’ll be coming for the food!
To everyone who came out…  Monica, Lori, Tony, Osha, Cathleen, Vincent and Ina, Katelyn, Schivonne, Dennis, A.Gee, Dez, Joe, Chris, Natalie, Catharine, Melissa and Jasmine (were looking good) Keep it coming….
To my 30 Days of Debauchery / All City Project Crew… I leave you with an Irish Toast.  –Rally Oh
Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold beer and another one!   
- Irish Drinking Toasts

1 comment:

John Tran said...

Was going through my pants pocket from last Friday and found a business card labeled 30 Days of Debauchery. Wasn't sure what it was so I went to the blog. Wish I could of remembered who you are from Fiddler's but most agree that all the staff at Fiddler's has treated me just awesome over the 7 years I've been there. Well till next time have a blast with the rest of your debauchery!

JT