THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 9: 500 Club

The ACP crew dived into the 500 club for its ninth consecutive day; I think we were still feeling the aftermath from the night before.  (Thanks Adeline@ Riptide) The 500 Club has nostalgic feel when you first walk in.  Collections of decorations on the walls from years past,  to the dark wood paneling everywhere, the old booths where you can sit with friends and shoot the shit, cheap drinks, the 500 is that old school dive.  This is also a Dog friendly bar, so don’t get to drunk… that bitch isn’t gonna give you their number. (Some of these jokers were drunk enough to, but we’ll get to that in just a sec.)  
Thanks to our Bartenders Rachael and Ron and the Doorman Bret.  For the most part, they made us feel like home and that’s always a good reason to come back to a bar.   Support your locals and your local bartenders!  Thanks serving our drinks and listening to us talk about the 30 Days of Debauchery. 
As for the crowd on a Thursday night, it was very interesting.  Lawrence was a cool cat that Stretch and I talked to in the beginning of the night. We had a nice conversation with him.  Normal.  By the end of the night, that wasn’t the case.  I was talking to two guys at the bars who were asking about the 30 Days and every word I said, made them gloss over even more.  Dude, get off that shit. “So, how many days in 30 Days are you doing this for?”    Then I go outside for a smoke and hear these cats talking shit.   Yes those are my friends over there.  Yes they are blowing trees.  Yes the cool bartender is talking to them.  You didn’t see the little dude standing next to you fuckers ear-hustling.  I didn’t want our group to be known for starting shit.  Plus everyone was having a good time and I didn’t want to spoil it.  So I told them the next day.   I just thought I’d give you a shout out…  “To the guy with the Captain Nazi hat on… I got monkey right here buddy!”  Talk shit to my friends for no reason… Fuck you dude.  My brothers would smash on you and your friends.  Consider that a pass homie.  Have a nice day.
As always, thank you to everyone who came out for Day 9: Monica, Brandon, Julie, Kelani, Azarah, Jen, Shivon, Vincent, Angelica, Sammy Boy, Catherine, Dave, Carrie, Natalie, and Patrick.
To my All City Project Crew… The Debauchery continues….
Rally Oh  30DoD/ ACP

No comments: