THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2010: Day 1: Minx


Yes! Yes! Yes! Day one of the 30 days of Debauchery was more than what we were expecting. It was a Tuesday night; Tuesdays are usually slow. For the folks to come out to show us support on our first night was awesome. We kicked off this night (the first of many…) at Minx because this is the bar where the whole thought of the 30 day project was born. Minx is located on Sutter and Jones. I can tell you about the well stiff drinks, the old school furniture, the bartender that reminds me of my cousin Marcos, where the hell is Alice Cooper, is this the old Red Room, the various board games under the table, why do the animals keep looking at me, who the hell is San Pancho Libre...yeah, I could tell you that. Bottom line is this…if you are on Sutter Street on a Tuesday night, stop by the Minx and have a drink or two. You’re gonna dig this spot. Tell them RallyOh sent ya!



Phil the bartender, you fucking rock Man! Thank you again for the hospitality and your willingness to help the 30 days of debauchery get off to a strong start! I can’t wait to see you and Marcos @ the Residence.

Special guest appearance: John Alito from “Taking back the City” show. With his camera in hand, he took a couple of videos and got some information on the 30 day project. Very Cool. John will check back with us in a couple of weeks.

Before I say good bye….

“Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, have all my friends had fun at play? I see Rabi and Sonya and Fouad and Roxy (She’s the bomb) and Joe and Sarah. Hey Guys! I see Ian and Jenny and John and J-9 (Get your Oh face on…) and Lance and Phil. How ya doing? And I can’t forget the All City Allstars: Stretch, Barack Jr., sCo-D, Sucka Freezie. You guys are the best. And all of you boys and girls out there.... See you next time! -rallyoh

8 comments:

Stretch said...

Well said my friend...well said!

Sucka Freezie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sucka Freezie said...

Sucka Freezie said...
Minx is a cool f'n spot. Brings me back into time, not sure what time but I remember being here before. Tuesdays are movie nights too, playing only the classic, hilarious comedies that have ever been released. Laughter is good for the spirit, get it...spirit. Jakakakakakakakaka!!! On to the next one!

Btw nice Lucha Libre mask, who ever he was! Big ups San Fran-Sconians!

sCo-D said...

That picture reads "you just got knocked the F**k out!"

sCo-D said...

Shots out to John, Zach, Uncle Lance, Mike, Ian and all the other down ass local Frisco boyz who got down!!!

Barack Jr said...

The first night was the shit. I got ther late. You know, work obligations. However, I maid the most of it. I hadn't seen Ian in atleast 5 years. If the first night was a sign of things to come I'd better bsign up for the St Helena recovery center right know.

Unknown said...

I'm loving it Rallyoh! Romper room was off the hook!! haha

Happajen said...

nice bloggin. i want to see if the twins can beat that.