THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Friday, June 18, 2010

2010: Day 17: Yancy's







To all my Lakers fans, Congratulations. I hate you all. I hope you slip in somebody's piss, fall down, hit your head and die. To quote the home girl Jenny "Fuck You". Yancy's, game 7 NBA Finals 2010, off the chain. I have never heard that many cuss words in one place at one time. It was wall to wall people, and this is a big spot. They had your regular fan fair, as far as beers and spirits were concerned. ACP, we were in full effect. Thank you to all who came out to support. Honestly I would do a role call if I didn't think it would take up the entire blog page. It was fifteen degrees hotter inside as apposed to outside. The place was littered with food receptacles from neighboring eateries. I never met the bartenders. I didn't want to interrupt the flow of things. Honestly, after seventeen official days (twenty two to be exact) I am done introducing myself to bartenders and staff. I can't speak for all of ACP, but muthafucka, if you see me coming just poor me a drink and we'll get to the pillow talk later. If you want to hear more about Yancy's you should go see it in person, its worth it. Cousin Cell, its about time you joined the debauchery, welcome to the dark side. Kareem, good shit you Lakers fan. I talked shit before and I was wrong. Thanks for coming back out and rubbing it in my face! Of everyone who's come out to support how many of you have had your Mom come out? Thats right, its official. Check the pictures. Barack Jr's Mom came out in support of the 30 day project. I love you Mom. See you all at the DPG concert at the Rocket Room tomorrow......somebody some where best beware of my crew.......

My name is Barack Jr. and I approve this post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA!

Stretch said...

Yeah ninja!!!!!

sCo-D said...

Off the chain to say the least!!! Hip Hop's quotable ain't got nothing on J-Choy "Fuck LA" and I mean this with the utmost sincerity!!

Sucka Freezie said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :op