THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Saturday, June 12, 2010

2010: Day 11: IL Pirata (The Pirate)







Il pirata (The Pirate) is an opera in two acts by Vincenzo Bellini to an Italian libretto by Felice Romani from a French translation of the tragic play Bertram, or The Castle of St Aldobrando by Charles Maturin. It premiered at La Scala on October 27, 1827.

We had a good time last night. The beverages, like most other bars were priced to sell. My brother of the bottle, Tone W., beat the entire crew there. As the afternoon turned to evening more and more people showed up. Sarah, the server, brought the bar to us along with miscellaneous food items. I didn't realize how much I had until she had left and I attempted to get my own drink. There were three steps to descend between the patio area and the bar, and I had a hell of a time negotiating them. Once I reached the bar I was promptly greeted by Billy n Jenny, the bartenders. After ordering a drink I chopped it up with some real Frisco locals from the plumbers union. Good times. IL Pirata on a sunny Friday is a fun place to start the weekend. They have food til 9pm, two patio areas, a huge bar, and other amenities. The entire staff was down to earth and receptive to The All City Project. To the Napolis Brothers and their significant others, thanks for coming out. Nacho, good to meet you. My Plumbers Union Brothers, see you at the next spot. Dave, glad you made it back homie. To everyone else that was there, thank you for the continued love and support. We'll see you at Residence tonight.

However; some shit needs to be addressed. We're almost half way there and several key people have not shown up. Their absences are painfully noticeable, if you are anywhere near the people I am about to put on blast please let them know what their missing and help me convince them to come out. I'll start it off with my sister Laurie and her fiance Jeromy, my cousins Marceyl and Dimitri, Paul and Heba Williams, Kareem Rafeh, The Cuffy Clan, Vince an Mahal Williams, and last but not least my good friend and room mate Joe. To The All City Team, please feel free to add to the list



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaream did come....butter. I think you were a little buzzed.

Stretch said...

good shit tee

Unknown said...

The Williams just got back from Mexico where we made the debauchery global. See you on the weekend.....

thethinker said...

Thank you Rally for confirm that I have attented the debauchery. That being said, I'll see you this week to re-up on my participation.