THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Monday, June 14, 2010

2010: Day 13: Hyde Out - "The Peoples Choice"







Recently we posted a pole on the blog to see where our loyal constituents wanted to go. The people spoke and they said "Hyde Out". Personally, I had chosen another venue for Sunday; however, I was not disappointed. Hyde Out, named after the street its located on, is a very small and personal type of bar. They have several jumbo flat screen TVs, a small upstairs area, and a juke box. I met one of the regulars, her name was Vivien. She wanted me to make sure that everyone was aware of the fact that Hyde Out is a dog friendly bar. So feel free to come on down and party with your dog. Alicia was our bartender, and she was on top of things. I don't want to make all of her buisness public, but she is probably the youngest bartender in all of San Francisco. Moreover; she handles herself like a vet. She made me a damn good Bloody Mary, but don't ask her to make you one. She said she had made more Bloody Marys for us then she had hoped to make in her entire life. Did you know that cupcakes go great with beer, Jameson and Bloody Marys. I didn't know that either until yesterday evening. Our good friend Christen came to the bar with a big platter of cup cakes; furthermore, it was some of the best cup cakes I have ever had, no bullshit. Thanks Christen. Thank you to everyone that showed up. We appreciate the loyalty and dedication. My apologies to Kareem, he did come out to Butter the first week of the project. My bad Fam. Please stay tuned for the next peoples choice pole. See you at Cigar Bar tonight.







5 comments:

Barack Jr said...

Sorry for not including a role call on my posts, but either youwere there or you wern't. I have a habbit of leaving out details in order to get to the point

sCo-D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sCo-D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sCo-D said...

Kristin right on for the delicious cupcakes! They, like you, are the BOMB!!

sCo-D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.