THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010: Day 9: El Rio

I’ve only been to El Rio once and I thought it would be a cool spot to check out on the 30 days of Debauchery. Wednesday is also Karaoke night. I had a feeling this was going to be an interesting night. El Rio has a great layout. From the outside, it looks really small. You wall in; pass the shuffle board table, on your way to the bathroom, then BAM! Huge patio complete with tables, chairs, heat lamps and a cool little shack in the back. You could have 60 people in the back patio and still have room to roam! Happy hour is from 5 to 9. Well drinks and pints of beers are $3.00. I’ll have to come back here on Friday. Oysters and BBQ?....Mmmmm


I also learned that El Rio has fundraising events every week. From the patio, they have a separate room where they show case bands. All proceeds from the cover charge at the door go directly to the charity. Meredith was running the event for tonight. She is also Documentary Filmmaker from UC SantaCruz. You can check her out @ www.queersouth.com

I had the pleasure to meet Jackie and Maddy from the band Camp Out. I was very impressed with the music that came out of this 2 girl band. You guys ROCK! Please check them out: www.myspace.com/campoutmusic

Will and Lynn our bartenders for the night kept the drinks flowing, even when we finished the bottle of Jameson.

Thanks to Glen and Lauren for taking the time to talk to me for a sec. Lauren, send me your blog address and I’ll add it. 30daysofdebauchery@gmail.com

El Rio is also a supporter of the Gay Rights movement. (I did notice the flag in the patio) But, does that stop The All City Project: 30 Days of Debauchery? Hell No! Everyone I meet was super friendly and was interested in what “All City” was doing. If you know me, it’s like….. “Do what the Fu@k you wannna do… Say what the Fu@k you wannna say…” You only get one life, so you might as well live!

It’s that time again….

“Romper, bomper, stomper boo. Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, have all my friends had fun at play?

I see Ian, Mono, Greg, Katie, Maria, Kristin, A&$*R, Stephanie, Robi, Sonya, Roxy, Fouad, Mike, John, Jahfar, naughty, All the ladies from MFBC… in the house! Forgive me if I left someone out.

All City: Stretch, Barack Jr. Sucka Freezie and sCo-D… And all of you boys and girls out there…. See you next time! -rallyoh

Thanks again to everyone who came out to support The All City Project. Next up: Fish Bowl

2 comments:

Stretch said...

Great post!

Marie Elaine said...

Its Marie, no uh. Remember? Its okay you'll remember next time. Can't wait for the next one when I am not driving! Hehe. Ps: ur reviews are great!