THE LAST DAY: DAY 30

June 30th
Day 30: Tee Off Bar and Grill
3129 Clement St. (Official Sponsor)
Theme Night:
SF GIANTS (Come and wear your Black and Orange!!!)
7-???

THE LAST DAY! Come out and join us for a bite to eat and a drink. This might be the last and final day of Debauchery... Don't miss it!

-Rally Oh of All City Project


Monday, June 21, 2010

2010: Day 20: Hockey Haven **Father's Day**

John (owner): Whada have? (In an Irish Accent)


Ryan : I’ll have Guinness and a shot of Jamison

John: I noticed you have been coming in a lot in the past two weeks. What’s you name lad?

Ryan : Names Ryan sir.

John: Ryan huh. Can I ask you a question?

Rally: Sure

John: You drink Guinness… You drink Jamison… (John scratches his head) How the hell did you get such a fine Irish name?

Ryan : I’m your cousin! (No. I'm not Irish)

John starts to laugh and gives me a drink marker, on the house.

I love that story. That was sometime in 1997.

This isn’t a new bar for me. I grew up around the corner and when I turned 21, I knew this was going to be one of the bars that would become my drinking hole. Every time I walk in the Hockey, I feel very much at home with all the neighborhood locals. I am very proud to say that I am a Richmond District Avenue Local. There’s no place like home! So if you come in here, order a beer and a shot. Keep it simple for the behind the bar.

Sorry to keep this one short. I got other stuff that I’m working on.

(30 Days of Debauchery Hottie Search Poll will go up by the end of today.)

Thanks to Ryan the Bartender. To Jeff, Rick, and York: Hope to play pool with you guys again!

Thanks to Jenny, J-Nine, Lisa and Brandon for coming out. To my brothers of this Debauchery: Stretch, Barack Jr., sCo-D, and SiFu… 9 days left! Mr. Ian, get ready to shine!

To all Father’s here and to all the ones that are here in sprit… Happy Father’s Day!

This one is for you GC….

This is RallyOh and Pops approves this post!

2 comments:

Stretch said...

Great post...good story!

sCo-D said...

one of the many HQ in the Richmond for ACP!!!